What should you do when someone proposes you?
Points needs attention:
- Never Reply on the spot
- Take your time and then respond appropriately
- Observe Person carefully
- Note down how credible person is who is proposing
- If the person who proposes you can stand next to you in case of anything like if something goes wrong in between both families making your wedding possible? and in this case If he/she says yes they stick with you You then you should go/stick with this person. Dont waste time.
- At any stage the person who proposed you says like he/she cannot go against his/her parent with any XYZ reasons then you need to understand here that you should not go further because proposal should have come after knowing all these things. The person who is proposing should be clear about his/her decision in proposing someone.
- Read more article Importance of Education
- Importance of Love